| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Omaezaki in April is mild at 14.2 °C (57.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.6 °C (63.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.9 °C (51.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in April is 6.7 °C (12.1 °F).
- The weather in April is wettish. Around 190.2mm (7.5in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:30 long and the longest day is 13:30 long with an average length of 13:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Omaezaki April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Omaezaki, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Omaezaki: