| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Omaezaki in June is warm at 21.2 °C (70.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.7 °C (65.7 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in June is 5.3 °C (9.5 °F).
- The weather in June is pretty drenched. A hearty 280.4mm (11in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 14:17 long and the longest day is 14:27 long with an average length of 14:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Omaezaki June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Omaezaki, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Omaezaki: